Saturday, March 5, 2011

My girl wants to party all the time...


I am patting myself on the back for a well-delegated 2nd Birthday Party. I was hesitant to ask my mom to host Macy's birthday party because she tends to go overboard, but showing up to a decorated, clean house for an awesome brunch followed by no clean-up was definitely the way to go when 38 weeks pregnant!

The girls were chanting "party" on the way over, and when we got home they were talking about how much fun they had at that "ball."

While I was brushing my teeth the girls were sitting on the step into the shower (because, Lord knows, I am in a bathroom, they must follow). This was their post-party rehash:


Macy: "I'm sad"

Me: "Why are you sad, because your birthday party is over?"

Macy: "Yeah, I am sad 'cause my birthday is over."

Claire: "Oh, don't worry, we'll get you another one."

1 comment:

  1. Smart! I'm so hard headed that asking for help is one of the hardest things for me to do. So I want to pat you on the back for being the smartest 38 week pregnant woman that I know. The girls looked like they had a blast!

    ReplyDelete